Dr Vanessa Lapointe and David Loyst are very pleased to now be offering parents the opportunity to participate in one-on-one virtual Parenting 2.0 consultations!
What is Parenting 2.0? Jump to the bottom of this page by clicking HERE to read more about that. In short, it is a revolutionary approach to child-raising developed by parenting educators, Dr Vanessa Lapointe, R. Pysch and Mr. David Loyst, that combines the best of what science and heart have to offer in ensuring we do right by our children. And ourselves. Parenting 2.0 is changing lives, one home at a time. It is the most powerful way we have landed on in my combined 50+ years in this profession to help you BE the parent you want to be, and the parent your child needs.
Who is this for?
If you are a parent or another kind of “big person” directly responsible for the growing up of a child – teacher, grandparent, caregiver, etc. – then this is for you. Maybe you have a child with developmental exceptionalities. Maybe you are separated or divorced and want some support on doing best by your kids. Maybe you are struggling with challenging behaviors. Or have questions about discipline. Maybe you have a child who is anxious. Or maybe you just have some general questions and/or are wanting some affirmation that you are on the right track. Parenting 2.0 Consultations are for any big person who wants to step forward in the best possible way.
How does it work?
Dr Vanessa’s caseload has been closed for 5 years. And she will not be reopening any clinical time outside of these Parenting 2.0 Consultations. So this is currently the only way to book an appointment with her, and at that, one that is unprecedented for 5 years and counting.
David Loyst has never before made his parent consultation sessions available to the broader public, being previously accessible only via services for kids with exceptionalities. So here is your chance to work directly with him and access his decades of experience with children, parents, and personal growth.
To be eligible to sign up for sessions, you need to have had some kind of exposure already to our work. Any single ONE of the following counts as meeting that criteria:
- You have read one of Dr Vanessa’s books (Parenting Right From The Start or Discipline Without Damage); Get your copies here:
Parenting Right From The Start: Paperback / Audiobook / eBook
Discipline Without Damage: Paperback / Audiobook / eBook
- You have attended a workshop or seminar delivered by either Dr Vanessa or David (location and host are not important – just attendance somewhere in the world!);
- You have completed the Discipline without Damage online course;
- You have listened to the entire episode of this Unstoppable podcast with Kerwin Rae
If you can answer YES to any single ONE of these things then you are in!
There are two buttons at the bottom of this page that will allow you to book a session with EITHER Dr. Vanessa or David.
From there you can book your session.*** Book only 1 session to begin. Your direct one-on-one work will be time limited. We have been doing this work for 50+ years and know without question that the most potent, life-changing shifts happen in the first 2-4 sessions. Our work with you will focus on creating real change for your family, and for your kids, so you each get the best possible shot at this thing called life. We will direct you as we go what we think will be required for you. It will be no more than 4 sessions.
After you complete your sessions, if we feel you are a good fit and are “group ready,” you will be invited to join our Parenting 2.0 Circle Community. This will be a closed community with a Facebook Group and twice monthly virtual meetings. You can read more about the Parenting 2.0 Circle below by clicking HERE. The circle will gather to provide a village of support and in that, we will continue to be available to you in this circle group context for ongoing consultation and growth.
Register for your Consultation Here
You will be asked to prepare a one-page write up of details regarding your specific background and situation. More information about this will be provided to you upon booking.
What Is Parenting 2.0?
Parenting is not just reading the books and implementing the strategies. If only it were that easy. No. It requires a much deeper dive than that, and this deep dive is not for the faint of heart. It requires looking at your family history. It requires looking at your own baggage. It requires making sense of yourself as a parent and human so that you can show up and really BE for your children what it is that they need. And it requires having the courage to truly see and hear your children for the very ones that they are.
In this ultimately revolutionary approach to parenting, we combine the best of what the science and heart of child development has to offer. We take the foundational tenants of Parenting 2.0 – the ground-breaking course we developed together – namely, attachment, development, and consciousness, and combine them to help you make sense of yourself, your children, and your role as a parent.
Together we will take on the biggest and most challenging issues you are facing as a parent. And, we will find our way. We have walked alongside thousands of families at this point in our careers. To great effect, we have seen that working in this way with parents changes everything. If you are committed to doing your work and to being brave and vulnerable in your work with me, anything is possible.
How the Parenting 2.0 Circle Community works
- Your circle membership allows you ongoing access to either Dr Vanessa or David. The Parenting 2.0 Circle will meet twice per month. You will have the opportunity to benefit from a small “lesson” at the start of circle AND the chance to ask your questions and do your work as part of the circle meeting. Each circle lasts approximately 2 hours.
- In addition, you will have access to a private Facebook group that will be moderated by our in-house administrator, and will be visited from time to time by Dr Vanessa and David. You will be able to connect with other like-minded parents who are familiar with the Parenting 2.0 teachings and who are committed to giving their kids this kind of best shot at life.
- Finally, you will be provided a 20% discount of all future Parenting 2.0 course offerings – virtural or in-person regardless of location. To read more about this course, click HERE.
Ready to go?
This button will redirect you to the booking page. Choose either Dr Vanessa or David via the link below and book your first session! We look forward to starting this journey together.